Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chicken Eater, and More!

This sweet looking creature, is sweet and not so sweet! He has chewed my husbands slipper, 2 pair of my shoes, Ruby's toys, my cell phone, which we all know a girl can't be without, and he killed one of my chickens! Now in Zeke's defense, I do not believe the death of my chicken was a malicious act, Zeke is playful and well, he was a tad bit to playful with my Ethel.
I was close enough to my upgrade eligibility that I was able to get a new phone! A cool new android that does so much more than just let me yak on it! So that worked out to my benefit!
Zeke, thinks he's a lap dog, all 60 pounds of him, he snores and passing hellacious gas, and has the most expressive face!
I have 4 new baby chicks now, Zeke is curious about them as well as my demonic Ruby, so the new little egg machines are tucked in our bathroom, caged and under constant watch.
So for now all is well.

No comments: