Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What I have been up to

Molly died 3 weeks ago today, life is different without the pitter patter of her nails on the hardwoods. I believe she is with me, I have had visits from wildlife I have never seen in our garden. I feel as if it is Molly sending me things she knows will make me smile! A tree frog on our window!
Friends from very far away came to pay me a visit! Debbie and Rachel from NY, Sue and Millie from Australia! Thank you Ladies you brightened my weekend!
I made this delicious potato leek pizza from a new cookbook! Pioneer Woman Cooks! Buy it of visit her blog www.pioneerwoman.com! Most excellent!
Another sweet creature was in our backyard! Ernie thought it was a moving rock, I rescued him from Ernie's curiosity and then let him free in a safer area! Molly knew I wanted a turtle!
This is one of my last moments with Molly before she went to the rainbow bridge.

Each day I heal a little more, each day I try to find something sweet to make me smile, each day mother nature (and Molly) give me some sort of happiness.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Such sweet comments about Molly! Know it is hard without her there. Your pizza looks so yummy! Nice to have out of town company visit.